1. Appearance beauty: The most noticeable advantage of 3D epoxy flooring is its stunning visual effect. In addition to being eye-catching, due to its unique aesthetic features, this method can solve many interior architecture problems. By choosing the right design, colour, and 3D pattern, you can visually enhance the space of the room. Due to the lack of restrictions in choosing the design and colour, you can implement everything you have in your dreams on the surface and amaze any viewer.
2. High strength: Epoxy is practically impermeable and has a very high resistance against acids, chlorides and other materials such as bleach and commonly used cleaners. This is exactly why these types of flooring have been considered for industrial applications. Epoxy flooring, if installed properly, can last up to 15 years without changing colour.
3. Simple maintenance: 3D epoxy flooring has no seams, connection points, cracks, cavities and separations, so it is safe against any dirt, dust, water and chemicals. It is also easy to wash and clean, and any dirt on the surface is easy to clean.
4. Safe and hygienic: 3D epoxy does not dust and prevents the growth of various microorganisms such as fungi and bacteria. The materials used in this type of flooring do not emit harmful odours and vapours after drying and therefore have no negative impact on human health and the environment.
5. Fire resistance: Epoxy polymers do not burn. That is why they are used in many factories, warehouses, hospitals, children’s educational centres and other environments where special control is exercised over the non-flammability of materials.